Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Entrance

This fall I'm going to finish the kitchen so I'm trying to be as thrifty as possible with my projects. I had this plant stand from a 75% off sale at Hobby Lobby for $5.00. I painted it brown to blend in with the brick. I decided to put the mum in something and all I could find for a few dollars was a silver bucket. I decided to keep it silver, but I wanted to put something fall themed on it. Believe it or not this is a logo from a picture frame I bought. I changed the words inside the logo to make it fit for fall, but I just loved the logo and knew I would find a way to use it someday. I free handed the logo on the bucket with a black paint pen. Who knows what color this bucket could be next? I just found some pumpkins to put around the bottom. Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment