Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Fall... 3 ingredient apple crisp

It's been a few days since I've posted... boy has the weather changed here! I love FALL!! I think it's for these reasons:
  • My birthday is in the fall
  • I love going back to school (I'm a dork I know)
  • Sweatshirts and socks are even better while watching new fall shows

I also love fall because they accompany some of my favorite recipes:

  • Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
  • Spice Tea
  • Apple anything!

One of the recipes I'm going to share comes right from Pampered Chef. I've had my 4th party! You can get as creative as you want with this recipe - add more cinnamon, add pecans, use fresh apples with sugar & cinnamon instead of apple pie filling...

Apple Crisp

  1. 2 cans of apple pie filling
  2. 1 box of yellow cake mix (don't make, use the dry mix)
  3. 1 1/2 sticks of butter (melted)

Preheat 350 and plan to bake for 35-40 minutes. Just take your deep covered baker (spray if fairly new). Pour both cans of filling in the bottom, then sprinkle cake mix on top, then pour the melted butter on top. BAKE and ENJOY with some ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment