Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Earings For My New Bathroom

Is it silly to think of your wall hangings as your rooms earrings? Just like adding jewelry to your outfit, what you put on your walls takes the room up a notch. The previous post included one of the "earrings". I'm getting so excited to hang this stuff up!
I found this picture in a resale shop in town. Can you guess how much I paid... $5. This piece will help bring out the wall color and introduce the dark brown color I'm thinking of using for the towels.

This hanging vase was a Christmas gift from my grandma. It's very elegant and will help me bring in a natural element to the room. I was thinking of putting small sea shells in the bottom. I'll look for natural colored flowers and a just a few stems for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment