Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The man is starting to think like me...

Two become one when you get married... but as the years pass it really happens. My husband has started thinking like me. He suggested this re-purpose project! I'm not sure if he's getting creative or trying to save money on the bathroom.
This black mirror/ picture thing was in our entryway (if that's what you can call it) in our first house. I had a picture of our engagement and wedding. I'm not sure what I'll put in the picture area, but for now it just has some fabric swatches. Since the bathroom has white I just sprayed it white and distressed it. I used the same knobs.

I'm not sure what I'll fill it with, but I'll think of something. Leave a comment if you have an idea.

I'd say he's got some great ideas and I didn't do too bad on actually completing the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment