Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love... the day is coming soon!

Now that I'm married I love Valentine's Day even more. Could it be because I can count on having an amazing Valentine each year? I hope you have a wonderful Valentine in your life.

My MIL sent me a link to a very cute blog focused on Love. You can visit it to get some great ideas: http://www.loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/

There is a t-shirt that I think is pretty cute!

Another other idea I want to pass on is from a friend of a friend of a friend. It's a pretty simple and cheap idea. The hard part for me will be remembering. The idea is to begin writing love letters to your husband for a year in a journal. Then at Christmas giving the journal to them. I think you could put a spin on this - do it for a month and give it to them for a special anniversary, the day you had your first date or the day you got engaged.

There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved. --George Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment