Thursday, January 7, 2010

Butterfinger Brownies

Looking for a twist to a normal box of brownies? Add a Butterfinger (or any other candy) to the batter. I used my all encompassing CHOPPER. If you don't have one - you have to get one soon. Here are some of the ways I use mine to chop the following fast:
  • Leftover meat for soups, quiches, pot pie, dips
  • Chocolate chips or candy bars
  • Vegetables (onion, peppers, celery, carrots, etc...)
  • Nuts
  • Homemade bread crumbs
  • Oreos/ graham crackers - for crust
The list goes on... I used to think that you just use it with the small bottom it comes with, but now I know I can chop away on my cutting board as shown above. It's important to use a pampered chef cutting board and not a glass cutting board. If you use a surface other than plastic it dulls the blade of the chopper. How do you use your chopper?

No comments:

Post a Comment