Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year - A New Room!

I know how the slogan goes... a new year a new YOU. I like a new ROOM much better, don't you? Enjoy the pictures below of my newly arranged living room. Can you guess what's different?

New

Old

You guessed right! I have a new chair. We went into a new furniture store after lunch today and it was one of the first I saw... loved... but really didn't need. It was a great price and just the right size and color for the front room. I had to rearrange the room. Don't you feel such a sense of newness when you just change a room around? My husband loves that it's free decorating... unless you count his back pain the next day.

The picture doesn't show the two buttons on the backrest of the chair. How cute!!! The color matches the armless chair perfectly. I love that it's both a neutral and interesting chair.

I would encourage all of you to take a room you are all too familiar with and try something new. Who knows... it might just feel like a new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment