Saturday, September 12, 2009

Date Night

As you all know, I have a great husband. He emailed me earlier this week asking to take me on a date of my choice - super sweet. We decided to go to Red Robin for dinner because I love their "freckled lemonade" really I just like to eat the strawberries out of it.
Then we decided to go to the movies, but there's really not much to choose from... it was between Time Travelers Wife and Julie & Julie. We heard not so good things about TTW and I hadn't read the book. So Kolin allowed me to see my "chick flick of the year". Every good husband goes with his wife once a year... more than that he'll spontaneously combust or use it against you when he wants his way... He'll pull out the "remember when we saw that awful movie... well now you have to see Rambo #48 with me.."

I know he'll never admit it, but I think he secretly related to Julie's husband. The movie was funny at times as well. It has me curious about making beef bourguignon. Here is a link to the original recipe: http://knopfdoubleday.com/marketing/cooking/BoeufBourguignon.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment