Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fabric for the rosey velvet chair

So I took a drive Sunday and wound up at the fabric store... how did that happen?? Well I saw the sign at Hancock Fabric - 52nd Anniversary Sale. I knew it was going to be a good one. I started in the back of the store where the clearance is - then I saw it! A neutral damask print and she was even on clearance! Originally $30 a yard... marked down to $15!!
I knew I needed about 5 yards to cover the chair and the price tag was still a bit high. I took it to the counter to see how much was really on the roll. I asked them to check the price as well. To my luck another discount... she was marked down to $7.20/ yd!!! I can handle that!
So 5 yards later and $36 dollars invested I'm on my way to recovering my first chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment