Saturday, August 15, 2009

A 50% off sale at the Thrift Store!

The Saturday morning tradition continued after breakfast "Blueberry Coffee Loaf". Kolin stayed at home to install doors, but I couldn't resist. I was just going to run to the hardware store, but the 50% off sign was calling me. Here's what I found... I got the following for 50% off:
  • Caned Chair - $5
  • Set of Pictures - $2.50 (I just wanted them for their frames)
  • Silver/ Tin bowl - $1.50
  • Wooden Pedestal - $1.50
  • Brass/ Wood Candle Holders - .50

I've already spray painted the pedestal black, the candle holders silver and the picture frames a white wash. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with the chair yet, but i have seen some really cute ideas on other blogs lately. Stay tuned to see some of this stuff in future pictures.

Total cost of my visit- $11 and many hours of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment