- Make the brownie mix just as it says on the box
- Spray the mini muffin tin
- Use a the small scoop for the brownie batter
Peanut Butter Filling (I just eyeball):
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- pinch of vanilla
- 3 Tbsp of milk (more or less depending on the consistency)
So you just take the filling, put it in a ziplock bag and cut the tip. Just pipe it into the middle of the brownie.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 9-10 minutes. Let them sit on the counter to cool a few minutes before trying to get them out. They are just perfect because they are a little chewy around the edges, but perfect in the middle with the peanut butter.
I hope you like these as much as I do!