Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I inherited my creativity

You have to see the photo my grandma sent me today. This is of the wall right over her washer and dryer. I thought it was a decal she found and applied to the wall. I asked her about it and this was her response, “I painted it, I looked at the big picture I have on my dining room wall. It was a little difficult because I had to sit on the washer or kneel.” I think she did a great job – kudos Aggie! (I don’t call her grandma ‘cause she’s just too young still). My mom has some ideas of her own. We were talking on the phone last night and she was telling me about all the great finds at a recent garage sale. A new bedroom set and a crystal lamp for the guest bedroom. She’s coming in just a few weeks, so I’m doing my best to get the bathroom upstairs ready for guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment