You must be thinking that I've got amazing handwriting, but wait I don't. Therefore, I turn to my husband's profession - TEACHING. Most of us remember the overhead projector. I use an overhead to project the image on the wall. Follow these steps:
1. Find the font you want to use. You might have to install it on your computer
2. Type the saying in word
3. Select the words and change the font to outline
4. Make the font as large as possible-- so it will fit on a page
5. Print the image on a piece of transparency paper (be careful when taking it off as the ink will smudge)
6. Put the transparency on the overhead and line it up the way you want on the wall. At this point you can adjust the size and placement. This is what I like about it - choose the size and arrangement you want.
7. I trace the image on the wall in pencil - just in case the projector gets bumped
8. Fill in what you traced with the paint pen color of your choice. I haven't tried using white yet, so let me know if anyone tries it.
This is the saying I painted in our foyer: