Now 2 years later with school finished and a larger kitchen, I signed up! I’m now a Pampered Chef Consultant. I had my first open house party July 29th. I made all the food ahead of time so everyone could converse and see the new house. We had the following:
- Salsa Bites
- Pecan Tassies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cake
- Fresh Salsa
- Fruit Salad in the Trifle Dish
I had about 16 guests and everyone found something they had to have. I took orders outside the party as well. The show sales were over $1,000!! Because July's host special was additional $$ I was able to get $315 in free products, (4) 50% off items and the Stainless Steel Bowls for 60% off. I ended up getting over $500.00 worth of product for about $100.00 – I love a deal!My start-up kit for Pampered Chef was $155 and I got over $500 of products and party supplies.
If you want to see all of their products visit http://www.pamperedchef.com/. These are some of my favorite items:
- Deep Covered Baker # 1352 - 30 minute chicken (MICROWAVE) - no need to heat the oven for this recipe
- Large Micro Cooker # 2778 - Steams vegetables in 3-4 minutes (MICROWAVE)
- Stoneware Fluted Pan # 1440 - Makes the best cakes even peanut butter chocolate cake recipe (Oven or MICROWAVE)
Are you noticing a trend that I like to use the microwave in the summer? There's also a great Grilling Basket # 2707 for grilling veggies outside. The fall items are coming out soon as well.
I’m sure I’ll feature some items and recipes in the future. Let me know if you would like to host a cooking or catalog show soon!