Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Cookies - Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

You will quickly learn that I love using cake mix to bake. Tonight after Kolin hinted that he would like some sweets (mind you he just had a piece of strawberry pie... I should share that recipe too - it's his mom's recipe) I decided to make the quick and easy option - turn to my cake mix cookbook!

Tonight I made the Peanut Butter-Kiss Cookies. I didn't have any kisses so I just mixed in Chocolate Chips. Yumm! We had some friends stop by and see the house - their daughter kept sneaking away to get more.

I would highly recommend getting this cookbook. It's a great gift for newlyweds or college kids. My mom got it for me in college and I'm still using it.

My boss even asked me about some cookie bars I brought into the office last week. That weekend she ordered the cookbook. I feel like I should be getting some sort of commission for pushing this book.

Even if you don't buy it I'm sure I'll post more recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment